dis
archives
recently
|
dis
archives
recently
|
integ
profile
JiaMinmama 301191 fhps, rvhs, hci 1b2b3a4a 08S6V og25! APOLLO :D rvgg[swallowkfmynah] rvsc[discocentral] justmylucklah mama-ly. hugs&loveseveryone :D axe-dee xD wishlist
live life to the maxface the world with courage, grit and a smile :D tagboard
affiliates
IS LAZY FOR LINKS D: http://08s6vee.blogspot.com all you need to know. besides,theworldislinked:D onelinkleadstoanother :D Best Of Me - Daniel Powter Pattern: tillyness Web Counter |
rate
Sunday, June 20, 2010
I just visited Regina's blog; her entries are seriously so thought/tear provoking at times ):"Hate the times when I think back at something and wished time could bring me back to the exact same setting. HK is one to remember. Out of so many days, I kinda enjoyed the thursday night/overnight time at Avenue of Stars. I like the things we did in HK, memorable travel up the peak to madam tussaude [ah lazy check spelling] but yea I've always wanted to visit a wax museum... And the dinner with Mok's damn cool sister at lankwaifong. The pub, her house. So nice, her house is at the top of the mountain. And the view from mainland hk to the other side [forgot what's the other island called, kowloon?] The lazer shows, the jetty, the token machine to get on the boat, Shopping at tongchung, sabotuer at hotel room, OCEAN PARK! Love the company, 08s6v. HAHA we should have anotherrandom dinner soon. Remember the ride up with mok and jiamin and daniel who was not in the same corner as us. IT was like the space shot in genting, just a much milder version. But when we were up there, we totally just sweared and regretted our decisions to take the ride, last thing we were screaming aloud was "I LOVE 6VVVVVVVVVV!!!!!!!!" I'm smiling, for a reason at those memories. Yet it was already more than half a year ago." Reading that para brought back a flashflood of memories which I can say, with an immense degree of certainty, I will never forget in YEARS AND DECADES TO COME. The times spent with 6V, esp the HK-ers, were srsly awesome and unforgettable. Going overseas with friends is honestly an out-of-the-world experience cus for the first time ever, you're seeing your friends at their most raw form HAHAHAHAHAHAHA you see them for who they are. Together you brave through unknown territory and breathe in new sights and sounds and rly, it was so freaking awesome. I'll rly miss my class when Uni starts, and while everyone will be busy with their new lives and renewed circle of friends, I really hope that all of us continue to stay tight <3 (: Ytd marked the second time at a club, this time it was ZOUK with NUS Law people :D omg IT WAS RLY FUN HAHAHAHAHAHAH :D everyone was so much higher (as compared to my first clubbing experience with 6V earlier this yr at The Butter Factory HAHAHAHA), but rly I'm thankful to all the guys in OG7 and xinying and eddy and all our law snrs who protected us via the formation of the holy circle of protection and hard elbowing hahahaha :D this angmoh guy danced towards me and said sth like, I finally made my way to you! HAHAHA and omg justin and eddy just totally told him to get lost and elbowed him away :D THANKYOU SNRS AND GUYS :D :D HAHAHA it was frigging awesome and clubbing's rly quite fun lah hahahaha though I don't rly forsee myself going v often cus "it's decadent" to quote my dad -.-. :D wheeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee. badge sales with HJM today, was very fun though we didn't manage to sell a lot of badges. the new SCAPE building's awesm, have to go check it out proper someday. (: OMG SO FREAKING AWESOME :D TWO OF MY FAVE SINGERS, SAM TSUI AND NICK PITERA DOING A DUET OMG HAHAHAHAHHAA :D |